Portland Wedding Photographer
Hi, I'm Deyla! I am Portland and Seattle wedding and lifestyle photographer, but more then that I'm a mother of two awesome kids and completely in love with my super hot husband of 13 years! Here are some other fun facts about myself...
* I am giddy about love.
* I drink capucino like its going out of style.
* I Love the water, something so serene and soothing, I can't help it.
* I am happiest when my ideas unfold, and with those who trust me to do this for them in their sessions.
* My husband says I have too many pairs of shoes... I disagree.
* I will hug you when we meet for the first time.
* Milk Chocolate is my friend
* I love to travel
* I frequently volunteer at my children's school
* I work out of my home office and I love it!
* I have no idea what my natural hair color is
* I'm one of those "big" laughers
* I have a handsome 14 year blind and deaf pug named Duke, he's my buddy.
* I genuinely and wholeheartedly love what I do!
I have been privileged to photograph over 150 weddings and hundreds of Portraits. It has been an honor to be a part of so many lives and truly lucky getting to know all of these amazing people. Seriously from the bottom of my heart, I love all of you! I believe each story is it's own with real moments and I capture these in a beautifully classic way.
I would love to get to know you, meet you and hear your story and in turn make some beautiful imagery for you to hang on to forever.
Can I take you out to a cup of coffee (did I mention I love cappucinos?)? Looking forward to meeting you!
Deyla's work has been featured on both print and online wedding blogs such as Style Me Pretty, Wedding Chicks, SGreen Wedding Shoes, Style Unveiled, Elizabeth Anne Designs, Brides Magazine and The Knot.